Mr. Lieberman entered Lafayette College in 1951 as a "Ford Foundation Scholar" at the age of 16, skipping his senior year at Somerville High School. Upon graduation from Lafayette with the rank of "Distinction" in his major field of study he enlisted in the United States Air Force where he served for over three years.
He graduated from the Rutgers School of Law in 1962 and, after serving the then required clerkship, was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar in 1963.
In 1971, having been an associate and then a partner in the Perth Amboy law firm of "Levinson, Conover, Lieberman and Fink" (now Levinson Axelrod) he opened his own practice in Hillsborough Township, continuing to specialize in the representation of those who had been injured or disabled. He later moved his offices to Somerville and Flemington.
In the early 1980's the New Jersey Supreme Court permitted lawyers, who could meet certain qualifications, to apply for certification as a "Civil Trial Attorney". He received his initial certification in 1985 and was re-certified on two subsequent occasions.
He has been recognized in the New Jersey Magazine as one of the outstanding personal injury lawyers in the State of New Jersey.
He continues to confine his practice to the personal injury, workers' compensation and Social Security disability fields obtaining substantial money damages and benefits for his clients.
He maintains his philosophy that anyone who calls his law firm with a problem they felt important enough to have made the call is entitled to speak to a lawyer or have one return their call within a reasonable period of time.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- New Jersey, 1963
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law - Newark, Newark, New Jersey
- Lafayette College
- Honors: Ford Foundation Scholar
- Honors: Distinction
Honors and Awards
- One of the Outstanding Personal Injury Lawyers in the State of New Jersey, New Jersey Magazine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Somerset County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Perth Amboy law firm of "Levinson, Conover, Lieberman and Fink" (now Levinson Axelrod), Associate/Partner, 1971 to 1971