A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can result from a blow to the head, a skull fracture or an object penetrating the brain. There are many ways a TBI could happen at work. These include a vehicle crash, a fall from height or a piece of metal flying out of a machine. Some...
SOMERVILLE MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT LAW BLOG
- Animal Bites (52)
- Blog (12)
- Car Accidents (3)
- Drunk Driving Accidents (20)
- Motorcycle Accidents (51)
- Nursing Home Negligence Or Abuse (2)
- Pedestrian Accidents (36)
- Premises Liability (43)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Injuries (14)
- Truck Accidents (21)
- Uncategorized (46)
- Workers' Compensation (63)
- Workplace Accidents (10)
- Can I get Social Security Disability for a traumatic brain injury?
- The secret drug that encourages drivers to check their phones
- What is the most dangerous job when working in construction?
- 3 ways hospitals set nursing staff up for severe back injuries
- 3 reasons why you can’t ignore chronic pain on the job