According to the New Jersey State Police, one person was killed in an accident involving three vehicles in Warren on Dec. 22. The westbound Interstate 78 incident also left five people injured, including three minors, reportedly. According to officials, the fatal car...
Month: January 2015
In a move that could make each work day easier and safer for New Jersey truck drivers, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced that a time-consuming daily paperwork requirement for the trucking industry has been dropped. Effective Dec. 18, truck drivers are no...
- Animal Bites (52)
- Blog (12)
- Car Accidents (3)
- Drunk Driving Accidents (20)
- Motorcycle Accidents (51)
- Nursing Home Negligence Or Abuse (2)
- Pedestrian Accidents (36)
- Premises Liability (43)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Injuries (14)
- Truck Accidents (21)
- Uncategorized (46)
- Workers' Compensation (63)
- Workplace Accidents (10)
- Can I get Social Security Disability for a traumatic brain injury?
- The secret drug that encourages drivers to check their phones
- What is the most dangerous job when working in construction?
- 3 ways hospitals set nursing staff up for severe back injuries
- 3 reasons why you can’t ignore chronic pain on the job