Can you remember life before you had a cellphone? Did you have a constant urge to pull over every time you passed a phone booth and check what your friend had for lunch or what a politician said? It is unlikely. Now, thanks to our cellphones, these things seem...
If you are involved in a car crash, people might tell you to see a doctor. However, you might decide to ignore their advice. You might feel fine and consider it unnecessary. Or maybe you are put off by the time and cost of a check-up. All that is understandable, but...
New Jersey residents are used to driving in traffic. It is not unusual to see the occasional fender bender, and unfortunately, more serious crashes happen on an almost daily basis. Sometimes, car accidents can happen in the blink of an eye, leaving innocent victims to...
- Animal Bites (52)
- Blog (12)
- Car Accidents (3)
- Drunk Driving Accidents (20)
- Motorcycle Accidents (51)
- Nursing Home Negligence Or Abuse (2)
- Pedestrian Accidents (36)
- Premises Liability (43)
- Social Security Disability Benefits For Injuries (14)
- Truck Accidents (21)
- Uncategorized (46)
- Workers' Compensation (63)
- Workplace Accidents (10)
- Can I get Social Security Disability for a traumatic brain injury?
- The secret drug that encourages drivers to check their phones
- What is the most dangerous job when working in construction?
- 3 ways hospitals set nursing staff up for severe back injuries
- 3 reasons why you can’t ignore chronic pain on the job