Protecting The Rights Of Injured People Throughout New Jersey Since 1983
If you or a family member has been in an accident or has been injured as the result of someone else’s negligence, it is in your best interests to seek help from a skilled lawyer.
Lieberman, Ryan & Forrest, L.L.C., is an established personal injury law firm. Since 1983, our seasoned attorneys have been helping people receive compensation for their injuries. We can skillfully handle all aspects of your case, including working with the insurance companies on your behalf so you can focus on medical recovery or rehabilitation.
To protect your rights, talk to one of our lawyers before you sign anything or make a recorded statement. For a free case evaluation, call our Somerville office at 908-608-8504 or our Flemington office at 908-643-7134.
We Have The Experience, Skill And Knowledge To Handle All Manner Of Personal Injury Claims
No matter what the circumstances, we are fully prepared to assist with your claim. Our lawyers have experience with a variety of personal injuries and accidents, including:
- Auto accident claims involving cars, trucks, buses, bicyclists and pedestrians
- Motorcycle accidents involving collisions with other motor vehicles and defective parts
- Slip-and-fall accidents involving premises liability claims against property owners for hazardous conditions
- Construction site accidents, including workers’ compensation claims and third-party personal injury claims
- Defective products, including dangerous cribs, toys and motor vehicles
- Dog bites, regardless of whether the dog was known to be aggressive
- Nursing home injuries, negligence and abuse, including fractures, infections and death
- Birth injuries, including cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy and severe head injuries
- Burn injuries, including those caused by negligence, accidents on the job and defective products
- Wrongful death, including deaths caused by motor vehicle accidents, product defects or medical errors
- Any injury caused by the negligence of another
With offices in Somerville and Flemington, we serve clients in Somerset County, Hunterdon County and throughout New Jersey.
Top Three Mistakes People Make After An Accident
The following mistakes are among the most common and should be avoided at all costs: First, providing a recorded statement to the insurance company can be incredibly damaging. Anything you say can be used by the insurance company to threaten your case. Second, clients often delay seeking medical care. Even if you don’t feel anything at the moment, you may be suffering internally and not even know it. Last, people don’t talk over their options with an attorney. Without the right lawyer, you could end up with less than you deserve.
Talk To Us About Your Injury Case. Your Consultation Is Free.
To schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation, call us at 908-608-8504 to reach our Somerville office or 908-643-7134 for our Flemington office. Or, if you prefer, contact us by email by using our online submission form. Evening and weekend appointments are available, and we don’t charge a fee unless you recover for your injuries.
We handle personal injury, workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability cases on a contingency fee basis. No recovery, no fee.