Helping You Recover From Common Workplace Injuries
New Jersey workers who are injured on the job are entitled to workers’ compensation, no matter who was at fault for the accident. The injury does not have to be life threatening or permanently disabling. It is highly advisable for an injured worker to consult with an experienced lawyer in order to obtain the maximum amount of available compensation.
Since 1983, the law firm of Lieberman, Ryan & Forrest, L.L.C., has represented workers in Somerville, Flemington, Clinton, Piscataway and all other cities and counties in central New Jersey. We can guide you through the complex workers’ comp system. Although you are entitled to benefits, it is unlikely that you will receive maximum compensation without an attorney on your side to present your case effectively.
Common Types of Workplace Injuries in New Jersey
Our work injury lawyers help people recover much-needed compensation for a variety of work injuries, including:
- Back injuries and herniated disks
- Head injuries, neck injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Broken bones
- Meniscus tears and other knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries and rotator cuff damage
- A variety of other orthopedic injuries
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Exposure to toxic materials like asbestos or mold
- Occupational diseases, such as cancer and heart disease
- On-the-job car accidents
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries
- Construction site accidents ranging from ladder falls to heavy equipment accidents
Workers’ Comp May Not Be Your Only Source of Compensation
If your injury was caused by a third party — someone other than a co-worker or your employer — then you may be able to receive additional compensation through a personal injury claim. For example, if you are a construction worker injured in a scaffolding collapse, the scaffolding may have been defective and the manufacturer would bear responsibility for issuing a defective product.
Find Out What Your Claim Is Worth. Contact a Back Injury Lawyer Today
To schedule a free, no-obligation initial consultation, call us toll free at 877-456-4253 (Somerville office) or 866-350-4939 (Flemington office). You can also contact our workers’ compensation law firm online. Evening and weekend appointments are available, and we don’t charge a fee unless you recover for your injuries.
We take all New Jersey workers’ comp cases on a contingent basis — No recovery, No Fee.